2012年4月15日星期日

cheap hats wholesale

cheap hats wholesale,
I'm not a huge fan of cardio, spinning, or aerobics in terms of people looking to lose body fat obviously in short time periods. I mean if somebody likes doing it; if somebody wants to be the triathlete, you know what, go ahead and do it and love what you do.

But I'm not a big fan of it for those people I see who are running on the sidewalk and look like they despise every single minute they are doing it.

That is probably a greater percentage of the people who do it when they are looking to lose weight. There are a lot of research studies to say that aerobics and cardio aren't the greatest way to lose weight. And I'm not a fan of having somebody do stuff they don't like to achieve a goal when there are other ways to do it.

I'm not a big fan of certain machines in the gym for cardio. It may not be the machine itself, but it may be the excuses. cheap hats wholesale , Its human nature that some of these machines allow us to slide by and do stuff that we think is helping us, but subconsciously we're taking the easy way out.

I have what I call the human nature test; because I always make fun of elliptical machines and I really think that they are not again what people make them out to be. snapback hats wholesale ,

Let's say you take 100 people. You go to a mega gym - you've got 100 treadmills and 100 elliptical machines - you take 100 people into that room and you say, "Okay, you have to work out for 30 minutes at a pretty good pace. You choose your machine. "

You know darn well that 70-80 of those people are going to be on the elliptical machines rather than the treadmill. To me, that says something. gucci caps , I just think that we're wired to take the easy way out. .

没有评论:

发表评论