2012年5月15日星期二

Camiseta nueva del barcelona

Camiseta nueva del barcelona,
SA: Coach Stahl, tell us a little about your background in the sport of soccer.
COACH STAHL: I was fortunate to grow up in an ethnic-based community in Cleveland, Ohio with many first generation immigrants and grew to love soccer. ? As a successful youth player I was noticed by US Soccer and included in the youth national team pool prior to playing at the University of Akron (2010 NCAA D-1 Champions) where I also was named to the Olympic team pool. ? After college I was drafted in the ASL by the Cleveland Cobra where I played in between training with West Ham United of the English Premier League and a few seasons with Cork Celtic of the League of Ireland and other professional clubs. Camisetas de futbol barcelona , Upon my retirement I taught school for a few years and then was employed as a collegiate coach for nine years. ? I was fortunate to marry a women's national team player and develop an elite camp for aspiring elite soccer players. ? After my divorce I moved to Cincinnati, Ohio in a position as the Director of coaching for Ohio South in further charge of the development of 60,000 players and over 9,000 coaches. Leaving Ohio South to form the Ohio Elite Soccer Academy allowed me to further focus on player development. ? After my move to the Kings Soccer Academy the process was even further enhanced. ? So I guess I come to the Kings with a wealth of experience. Camiseta nueva del barcelona , ? I now work with a wide range of players from pros down to the U9 and U10 program.
SA: What types of technologies have allowed you to deliver continued innovation and value to soccer training and development? What are some examples of how you use technology to improve the way your athletes train?
COACH STAHL: I think the biggest technology advance is in the coaching field. ? When I grew up there were no coaching mentors to learn from. ? We had to develop our technical abilities as players by playing or watching the older players perform and learning from them. ? I was fortunate in that I had several good adult players/coaches to model myself after. ? Several of the good coaches were from foreign countries and had the ability to translate foreign coaching manuals or magazines and use those materials in their practices. ? I always took notes on all the training sessions I participated in. The biggest thing was going to a US Soccer coaching school to learn how to coach. ? That took a lot of money and time. ? Now much of that can be accomplished over the Internet. ? I recently took a League Manager's Association course from England right in the comfort of my own office. Now with the advent of the Internet it is so easy to learn more about coaching drills, sports psychology, sport science, modern trends, etc. ? Instead of spending hours searching for a training session to suit your needs, it can be done in ten minutes on the web. An example of this is in the sports training field for athletes. camisetas del barcelona , ? When coaching the Kings I can compare where their fitness levels are against those of a top professional athlete in another country. ? I simply pull it up from a web site and plug in my data. ? Then I can assess and download the training protocol for upgrading an individual's performance and get to work. ? The Chelsea performance manager has data collected from all over the world. ? This helps them with their assessment of whether to buy a player or not.
.

没有评论:

发表评论